The following items are in english on this issue:
- BETA NEWS
- Internet ID - News Online II Immediate Press releases on Internet
- CGI Corner By Michele Beltrame
- General information - What are CGIs for - How CGIs work - Server
configuration - Environment variables.
- These remaining items are in italian:
The sponsors and the subjects that collaborate and support BETA
Editorial Luciano Giustini
- READERS MAIL
- OS/2 Warp, isn't true that...
- OS/2 Warp 4, critics and clarifications
- Internet Marketing List Italiana
- BETA NEWS
- The bimonthly news Press releases in Italy
- In collaboration with AltWeb Magazine (Homepage)
- The Browsers war Luciano Giustini
- The comparison between Internet Explorer 3.0 and Navigator 3.0
- AltWeb Magazine Enclosed cured by Giancarlo Pinerolo
- Purchasing Suggestions to...avoid! by Andrea Nenni and Fernando Carello
- Around malloc by Stefano Casini
- SOFTWARE TESTS
- IBM VoiceType v. 3.0 Luigi Gangitano
- Wincode 2.7 rev. 2 build G BETA by Alessandro Vannini
- Product Card
- Where, How to find and choose, install software for an Internet Windows NT 4.0 Server by Ermanno Baccarini
- In collaboration with JustWarp! the first italian e-zine entirely dedicated to OS/2
- Let's save the Desktop (Part II) by Alessandro Cantatore
- Let's configure the Desktop Menu by Alessandro Cantatore
- Specials Items
- INDEXES The indexes of all the articles, technical definition and issues of BETA
- SEARCH ON BETA Local form to find BETA arguments
- IDLOGO Program For the selected sites of BETA
Copyright © 1996 BETA Group. All rights reserved.
N O T E S - Articles that can be joined from this summary may contain many images, or images with
high dimensions to be viewed or conveniently downloaded online. A one more reason for
download BETA now and read it comfortably off-line!
In some article there's hypertextual references to articles or technical terms defined in
previous numbers of BETA. By linking these arguments, we've assumed the Number 2 directory
as"../0295", the Number 3 as "../0395" and so on for other numbers.
I.e.a typical structure could be c:\beta\0295, c:\beta\0395,
etc., assuming the directory name as the current number reference index,
stored inside the revision file.
Links are active only in local installation.